We had two amazing showers thrown for us and baby Eli. They were both
beautiful celebrations and I know so much hard work went into planning
both of them. Jared and I are beyond thankful for our family and friends
who helped us celebrate and those who were not able to come we hope you
can come see us when baby Eli arrives! We only took a few pictures, we were having too much fun :)
What a wonderful experience this has been so far and I can't wait to share all of these fun things with Eli when he gets older!
32 Week update:
We had a dr's appointment Friday with Dr. Welch, My belly is measuring a few centimeters bigger than my weeks or gestational age of the baby. It is referred to as the fundal height: "Fundal height, or McDonald's Rule, is a measure of the size of the
uterus to assess
fetal growth and development. It is measured from the
top of the pubic bone to the top of the uterus in centimeters and it
should match your baby's gestational age, within one to three
centimeters" I'm measuring at 34 cm but Dr. Welch explained that as soon as he drops I will most likely be spot on. My blood pressure, heart rate etc are all normal so she is not concerned. It is so nice to have such a wonderful relationship with her she is so patient and explains in detail when I ask questions. It really has made Jared and I much more comfortable with this entire process and whats to come very soon...labor and delivery!! We start our classes this week so we'll be learning new things and I'm sure finding out some information that everyone wants to know! ha :) Dr. Welch did remind me that I am 32 weeks pregnant and I need to remember to rest and put my feet up everyday! This is so hard to do when you feel great all day...then night time arrives and my body is screaming at me saying "you did WAY too much today"!! Still sleep deprived which I hear we'll be for the next few years (that's if we are lucky and baby E is a sleeper)! The nursery is almost done...I'm patiently waiting for our pictures to arrive so I can hang some frames that's the final touch! Below is what we have done so far!!
We hope this post finds you happy and well! Also that your family is enjoying this beautiful spring weather we are having!
With Love and Laughter
~Beka and Jared
Love the baby room! Looks like a fun place for a little boy to coo in each day. God Bless You!
ReplyDelete